• 16 years in the security industry.
• Current Chief Operating Officer (COO) of a security firm in Chicago with clients in New York and world-wide specializing in large special event security, dignitary/executive protection, intelligence gathering and security consulting.
• 9 years law enforcement experience, current rank: Captain (PT)
• Director of security for multiple bands/artists on national stadium tours with attendance of 35,000 + / night
• Experienced with travel both domestically and internationally.
• Provide first-line supervision, including mentoring and leadership of security teams across the country.
• Prepare, coordinate and conduct security training courses for over 2,500 security officers every year on topics including customer service based security concepts, threat assessment and emergency response.
• Developed safety and security plans and conduct site risk assessments for companies on the Fortune 500 list
• Currently hold Advanced Certifications in executive protection, threat assessment and specialized security operations.
• Devote a high level of attention to detail and accuracy of the job to generate best results.
• Take a proactive approach to security matters rather than a reactive solution (incident mitigation).
• Identify and resolve conflict in a professional and discreet way to uphold the image and integrity of the corporation.
• It is nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice.
Copyright © 2018 Daniel Collins Security
All Rights Reserved.